Friday 14 October 2016

Nigerian male barbie Bobrisky is really going higher as he lands his first magazine cover


Idris Okuneye Olanrewaju, popularly known as Bobrisky is really soaring higher as he has just laded his first ever magazine cover with Accelerate TV. In the interview, the popular cross-dresser and social media guru revealed his dreams, challenges and his crush on Wizkid.


He said:
" If I wasn't the popular Bobrisky, I think I would be a banker and I would be able to manage my income". When asked about who his favorite music artiste is, he said: I love listening to Wizkid. Like that guy is my crush, I love his voice, I listen to his music.  When I  listen to his music, I just sleep off".


About a month ago, people dug up his history on how he was previously arrested by the police because he was dressed like a woman. In the picture that surfaced online, he was seen on a dress that looks like Ankara, a wig on his head and and sachet water on his chest. Most people found that hilarious including me.


His way of life and dressing is really strange to most Nigerians on and off social media as it is not in the Nigerian culture for a guy to be dressed like a girl, be proud of it, move all around the country and still flaunt his dressing and make-up on Social media, due to this, many Nigerians have been blasting him on social media, he got tired of all the insults and took to his social media page to reply his critics.

 As shared on his social media page:
"I got to understand that many Nigerians are really hungry and angry... But why are you pouring the aggression on Bobrisky, am I Buhari? Past three months Bobrisky will not rest on social media, Na wa oo" 
"Bobrisky don't care, I repeat, If you are angry about who Bobrisky is, come and sue me and lets meet in court. Useless people"
"For God's sake each and everyone of us has the right to live our life the way they want it. Nigeria the giant of rubbish and nonsense is the first country to see that will carry another man headache in theirs"
 "I can see why many of our politician run abroad for health care, good life and more, because we are still lacking behind seriously. I really thought after Independence, Nigeria will get sense omo they are getting dumb each day"
"I think I need to sponsor about five dumb nigga to London and America to see what freedom and right to self life is all about. Majority of tham sleeping in darkness is used to them. But seriously, they need to grow up."
" I don't blame all this politicians that sends all their children outside the country to school and live a comfortable life. While the leave the forever poor to suffer. Because the know Nigeria will never grow till world comes to an end"
"I was at Surulere to see a family friend, you guys need to see the way the other tenant in the compound scream UP NEPA, I was omg Nigeria need help"
"Anybody that won't leave Bobrisky matter alone I speak poverty and stand still into your life whike Bobrisky keep promoting in everything he does. But if you wish me well mercy, success shall be with you"


No comments:

Post a Comment