Monday 17 October 2016

Nicki Minaj caught us off guard in new pictures as she displays her butt, curves and many more



The curvaceous singer looks incredibly stunning in this black sheer margiela body suit matched with a black jacket. She wore her hair down and strikes a pose standing in front of a chair with her two hand resting right beside her curves. She stood really poised with her head high. More photos after the cut...


She took to her Instagram page to post a seductive video, tweaking and showing off her assets to her fans.


Some fans blasted her about her tweak video and she took her time to reply them saying:
"How hater was looking when I hit'em with that unexpected, no look pass tweak video in the dressing room. Yall was shook!!! Don't make me have to post the rest either. I stopped it just in time to keep y'all shook!!!!!! I really hate my fans for running shook into the ground! Like please retire it no y'all. I got them scared shook panicking lol y'all"






No comments:

Post a Comment